Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring Training (and schedule changes)

May and June bring the FELDENKRAIS Professional Teacher Training back to Chicago. As always, I'm excited about supporting Paul Rubin and Julie Casson-Rubin in training future practitioners and colleagues. I'll be at the training part-time giving individual lessons to the students as well as Assisting with class teaching. These extra duties mean a slight change in schedule at my Glen Ellyn office.

I will be available for private lessons by appointment throughout both months and will do my best to accommodate your lesson needs. Group classes will be offered as usual with the following exceptions:

Wednesday, May 17th - NO 7:15 pm class
Week of June 20 - 25 - NO classes or private sessions

It seems no matter how many times I attend a Training, I come away learning something new. Looking forward to having more to share with all of you.

Cheers,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment