Wednesday, May 11, 2011

FELDENKRAIS WEEK

It's FELDENKRAIS Week!

Festivities are off to a great start. Last Saturday evening, Ellen Soloway, Mary Susan Chen and I hosted an ATM birthday bash for Moshe (some say Moy-shah, we say Moe-shay). Our fearless founder would have been 107. Ellen taught an exquisite eye lesson that I plan to add to my repertoire in the near future. I followed with a tonal lesson that resulted in clear sinuses and resonating voices. We ended with a deep voiced rendition of "Happy Birthday" and, of course, cake. (Many thanks to Mary Susan for baking gluten-free brownies and for handling the party preps.)

The week of fun continues in my office. It's "Bring a friend to Feldenkrais " with FREE ATM classes for friends and family. (There are still a few classes available this week - today, Wednesday the 11th at 1:00 and 7:15, and tomorrow, Thursday the 12th at 10:30.) I'm also offering 1/2 price private Functional Integration lessons for students new to FELDENKRAIS who book an appointment this week. Come and join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment